Friday, January 11, 2008

A taste of Thai


When I was first diagnosed, I needed noodles. I ate Thai food for weeks. Then I decided to put my own cooking skills to work. But here is the food that saved me!!

This is a list of GF foods from A Taste of Thai

Coconut milk regular and lite
Green curry paste
Panang Curry paste
Red curry paste
Yellow curry paste
Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
Peanut sauce mix
Pad Thai Sauce
Sweet Red Chili Sauce
Peanut Salad Dressing
Fish Sauce
Chicken and Rice Seasoning
Spicy Peanut Bake
peanut satay sauce
Coconut Ginger Rice
Garlic Basil Coconut Rice
Jasmine Rice
Coconut Ginger Soup


Quick meals (just heat up)
Coconut Ginger Noodles
Red Curry Noodles
Peanut Noodles

You can find recipes for these foods at the website. It is very easu to navigate and they have a list of the ingredients. Including allergens.

No comments: